To help you prepare for a successful transition for our latest release, we are pleased to provide you a centralized view of what is included in the latest release and recent releases.
Oracle B2C Service and Oracle Field Service 22B Release is Now Live!
Oracle CX Service 22B Product Release Feature Highlights
The May 22B Release for B2C Service and Oracle Field Service delivers numerous new features and enhancements, including several exciting customer requested features.
Oracle B2C Service
- Service Center introduces the Redwood Theme which will be the default theme for all new users in Agent Browser UI. For returning Browser UI users the theme can be changed to the Redwood UI by going to the preference menu from the Avatar in the upper right-hand corner.
- With 22B We are delivering Agent Affinity, this feature reconnects the customer with the last agent that handled their chat session. This feature is designed to improved customer experience and provide an opportunity for the customer & agent to build rapport.
- Also in 22B we’ve added the ability to support custom templates in the CK Editor for Knowledge Advanced, this means that now KM admins can create pre-defined HTML templates for knowledge Authors making it much easier to create compelling content that is suitable for any use case.
- Intelligent Advisor delivers Viewer Hub Role, this new feature provides read only production access to users that need to only be able to access, download and analyze deployment usage. Intelligent Advisor also adds French and Spanish web-based rule authoring, this enhancement to the decision service rule authoring enables French, Spanish or English as the authoring language for decision service projects.
Oracle Field Service
- Improved UI and User Experience. The user interface and user experience are enhanced in field Collaboration to improve the overall user experience while using the application.
- Modern Redwood Style for the Core Applications, starting with Update 22B, the updated Redwood theme provides Oracle Field Service with a new color palette and a modern look and feel that is aligned with other Oracle CX products.
- Prompt Mobile Application Users to Provide Rating and Feedback. Starting with Update 22B, Oracle Field Service seeks users' feedback on the installed application. The feedback helps in knowing their perceptions and determining how we can further improve the mobile application. Additionally, the mobile app now prompts users who are using older versions of the installed application to update to the latest version, if a new version is available.
- 22B Introduces Standard Reports for Tracking Native Applications Versions; identify users who use older versions of the mobile application through the new standard reports that you can add to a dashboard. With these standard reports, you have better visibility about the devices and versions of the Oracle Field Service mobile applications used by your mobile workers.
- View Online or Offline Status for Users on Manage Page, an indicator on the Manage page, which indicates whether a user is online or offline. This indicator is displayed next to the avatar.
Please be sure to check out the release readiness pages on https://www.oracle.com/applications/resources/ for the complete details of all the exciting features delivered in 22B for both B2C Service and Oracle Field Service.
Additional Oracle B2C Service and Field Service 22B Release Resources:
Clique no ao lado do cabeçalho apropriado abaixo para expandir e visualizar a seção.
Oracle B2C Service 22A
Oracle Service 22A Product Release Feature Highlights
The February 22A Release for B2C Service and Oracle Field Service delivers numerous new features and enhancements, including several exciting customer requested features.
- Oracle B2C Service
- With 22A customers can publish B2C Service Incidents into CX Unity through an integration between B2C Service and CX Unity, CX Unity is Oracle’s cloud-based platform used to capture all our customer’s engagements with their customers and it is now integrated into B2C Service Brower User Interface to allow a full 360 view of the customer.
- 22A delivers several new enhancements for Intra Chat including, Routing flexibility for Intra Chat. With this feature admins can configure the Intra Chat inlay to include supporting fields from Contact, Incident, and custom fields. Additionally, admins can Set the counter for Chat Wrap Up Timer this allows agents time to complete any post-chat tasks before automatically receiving the next chat request.
- Also delivered in 22A for Intra Chat, is the ability to choose rich text or plain text when responding to customers. We’ve also added Personalize Chat Sounds, so now chat agents can be alerted with a personalized sound when there is a new message.
- We are excited to announce this next customer requested feature, Asset Management within Knowledge Foundation. Asset Management is now available through a new seamless integration with Oracle Content Management, allowing authors to upload images and other assets to OCM, then include those assets in Knowledge Foundation answers as either embedded objects or links.
- Intelligent Advisor offers the ability to compare and merge project versions. Authors can now compare current projects within Policy Modeling to other local development versions or within the Intelligent Advisor Hub and merge any change into the local project.
- Oracle Fusion Field Service
- Improvements have been made to the Oracle Field Service Main Menu navigation, now the Main Menu bar is always visible on the left side of the page when you open Oracle Field Service on a large screen (above 1440 pixels). It contains only icons, and you can expand it to show both icons and text through a hamburger menu.
- Set Default work zone for resources, starting with Update 22A, when you add a work zone to a resource, you can select it from the work zones that are default to the resource's bucket or organization unit.
- Add Install Require Inventory to Workflow Manager, with this release you can add the installation of required inventory as a Workflow step. The application checks whether all the required inventory items are installed and shows the corresponding step within the Workflow as completed.
- Dataset transfer between instances Enhancements, export and import multiple forms and plug-ins simultaneously between instances.
- Enable Knowledge Management natively, with 22A, admins can enable Oracle Knowledge Management within Oracle Field Service, so that users can access Knowledge articles from Oracle Knowledge Management. With this integration a technician can access the most relevant information related to the job they are working on and complete the job efficiently.
- Use Machine Learning to suggest optimal value of routing plan run time. With the 22A release the application uses Machine Learning to enable users with suggestions and a dependencies graph to help set up the right values for several parameters in a routing plan that are vital for optimal routing quality.
Oracle B2C Service 21D
Oracle Service 21D Product Release Feature Highlights
The November 21D Release for B2C Service and Oracle Field Service delivers numerous new features and enhancements, including several exciting customer requested features.
- Oracle B2C Service
- Several additional enhancements for B2C Service Center include updates to Inlays, including the File Download Inlay, adding Avatars for chat participates, updates to Out of Office Hours, and more options for Off the Record actions are now available when messages have text that match Off the Record patterns such as credit cards and social security numbers.
- Redwood Theme Icon Update is also delivered in 21D - the workspace and report toolbar icons have been updated in the Redwood theme.
- Oracle B2B and B2C Service (Shared Service)
- 21D offers the ability to invite another agent or a supervisor into a video engagement. This feature deliverers the ability for an agent to invite another agent or a supervisor, with availability and video entitlement, into a video call with consumer, 3-way conferencing.
- Oracle Field Service offers several new enhancements, including.
- Control Message Delivery to Helpdesk or Helpdesk Operator in Message Scenario. Starting with 21D, administrators can control the delivery of messages to a helpdesk group or to helpdesk operators, using a new setting in the Message Scenario configuration.
- Workflow Manager updates, users can visualize the activity workflow while performing activities. The application guides users through work and can see the steps that are completed and the steps that are remaining to complete an activity.
- Assignment Assistant updates include Move Reason from a pre-configured list, users can now view, add, or edit Move Reasons in the new 'Assignment Assistant' section within the Business Rules page. Suggest Optimal Resources, starting with 21D, when using the Assignment Assistant, the application suggests optimal resources to assist you in picking one resource instead of scanning through a potentially large list of resources.
- Collaboration Enhancements Improve collaboration among field and back-office resources which include, Ability to track who is attending to the specific messages so only relevant helpdesk user receives the message after it is accepted, Ability to save messages ‘as drafts’, Ability to support document sharing and Landscape mode for mobile devices
- Oracle B2C Service and Field Service 21D Release Overview Video
- B2C Service (OSvC) Release Readiness Assets
- Oracle Field Service Release Readiness Assets
Oracle B2C Service 21C
Oracle CX Service 21C Product Release Feature Highlights
The 21C August 2021 Release for B2C Service continues to drive customer success with several new features and enhancements delivered.
Oracle B2C Service
Oracle Messaging adds two new valuable features including, Off-hours Processing over Messaging Applications which enables organizations to hold inbound messages sent during contact center off-hours for processing during regular operating hours. Asynchronous Messaging Enhancement permits service conversation to continue outside the standard Facebook messaging window (24hrs) for up to 7 days. Automated ID Verification for video calls has also been launch in 21C with a seamless integration with Jumio.
Several additional enhancements for B2C Service Center include the ability for chat agents to receive new chat alerts outside of the Browser service application. A Single-click to view unread messages within the chat window, and some enhancements to the Engagement Panel, adding the ability to create custom media toolbar and custom toast Notifications. Administration Experience has been released for Browser UI Administration enabling Admins to Quickly access configuration areas. Another notable feature released in 21C is Support for Native Browser Spell Checker in CKEditor, for Knowledge Advanced, this has been a highly requested customer feature.
Oracle Field Service
Starting in 21C, we’ve introduced the ability to use a plug-in or a custom form within a custom map layer asset, as well as upload a map layer using a shapefile from a local file system. This powerful flexibility has many uses, including allowing a technician to create service request orders on the spot that automatically utilize the correct geolocation for accurate asset location.
Collaboration received several enhancements making it easier for mobile resources, back office and help desk teams to easily manage various chat messages and notifications.
Finally, travel time estimations become even more accurate with the new ability to measure and calculate airline distance speed and parking time at the travel key level.